One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
how can i make it easy to pass through the Australia - student visa interview ?
Srinivas Reddy Katkam Srinivas Reddy Katkam Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
how can i make it easy to pass through the student visa interview and i wish you to provide me some suggetions on this
  • January 23, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Australian Visa Interview in general focusesses on a few important areas. The questions in general are about You, your education, your finances, the University you have choosen in Australia, the course you have taken in the University, etc. 

So to prepare for the interview, all you need is do lots of webbrowsing about the University, courses, learn about Australia, understand your financial condition, etc. 

Typical questions are 

Why are you interested to pursue higher studies in our country ( Australia) 

Why did u choose this university?

What are the other universities you applied for?

Why don’t you pursue this particular course in your country?

How do you fund for your education?

What is the annual income of your family?

Do you have sufficient funds while you stay in Australia to complete the course?

Where do you plan to stay in Australia?, etc. 

This is not a FAQ and in general, the questions will be based on your answers. 

All the best for your interview. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'how can i make it easy to pass through the Australia - student visa interview ?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.