One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
How can my son get admission for Air traffic controller course?
Manoj Philip profile image Manoj Philip Member Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
my son has completed 12th std from CBSE India. has taken Maths Physics, chemistry . what will be the minimum marks required. what else would be the requirement for admission? what is the fee and how many years course? what about stipend during the course?
  • September 18, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Manoj, the score is calculated on overall basis - i.e. the academic scores + test prep score. I believe you are aware that the applicants need to include their IELTS/TOEFL scores along with the 12th academic scores - You can check out the list of Universities and its entry requirements for undergraduate Air traffic controller course here.. 

And I believe the below video will be useful to know the documents required to study abroad

Things to Include in Your Checklist to Study Abroad

Add a quick reply to 'How can my son get admission for Air traffic controller course?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.