One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
How do I apply for MBA in Canada?
Naheela Waghu profile image Naheela Waghu Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have completed my from Mumbai University with 50% and have experience of 2.5 years experience with a call center. I'm currently in my 4th semester of PGDBA in HRM( DLP) from Welingkar institute of management. i want to know is the PGDBA in DLP relevant for universities in Canada or Australia. What is the course fee along with the living expense? What is the entrance we have to prepare? which is the better place?and is 1 year MBA relevant if i do that? which country is better in monetary terms as my budget is very low? Please help
  • March 10, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Biruda Virkud Biruda Virkud Contributor Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 23 Points: 315
dear naheela since you have done bcom which is a 3yr degree , your PG dip from welingkar will count towards the 16th yr degree completion which is needed for most MBA prgms in canada You need take the IELTS and GMAT test for entrance to the MBA programs both in Canada and other places Do not e , cost varies from location , in Canada most MBA courses are 2 yrs and AUS they are for a year so cost reduced You would need atleast 2- 3yrs of full time related experience to apply to most MBA programs Best wishes

Add a quick reply to 'How do I apply for MBA in Canada?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.