One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
How do I get a scholarship for MBA?
Sabir Biswas profile image Sabir Biswas Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Information for MBA in Singapore and what is the process to get Scholarship?
  • September 05, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (2)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, very little scholarships are available to pursue MBA in Singapore. James Cook University conducts a Scholarship Test every year and it normally happens in the month of April, May and it awards about 30 to 40 Schoalrships ranging from 10% to 50%. University of New Castle also gives out scholarships of 2000 to 3000 $ but then you need to watch out for the scholarships. Not sure when they would announce them. 

I would advise you not to look out for scholarships and seek a good bank loan of 12 to 15 lakhs to do a good MBA inn Singapore. Amity Singapore campus offers a MBA at a lower cost of about 8 to 10 lakhs in Singapore. 

All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Rakesh Mehta Rakesh Mehta Contributor Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 15 Points: 160 Trusted Advisor

Hi,Like any other nation of the world special scholarships are allotted in Singapore for students to encourage higher education in them.

The students who meet the criteria required for receiving the scholarships can apply for the one's that suits their career interests. There are some special scholarships for the students in need of financial assistance and for those with exceptionally good academic background.

Rakesh Mehta | Careers N' Options

Add a quick reply to 'How do I get a scholarship for MBA?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.