One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
How do I narrow down my career options when it comes to doing a master's degree?
Pinkmarsh 93 Pinkmarsh 93 Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
My interest lies in different fields and that's where I'm lost. My interests lie in Fashion designing, interior designing, joining the army, working with CBI, lawyer, photographer, historian. I'm currently in my final year B.COM-TM ie; Bachelors in Commerce and Tourism Mgt.- it's a dual degree. My time is running short and I need urgent help!
  • December 31, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

Hi, first you should be clear in the course selection and that too it you wish to study in these fields you can do a certificate programs but stick on to one main program where you can take over your career rather than concentrating on these field. It will be very difficult when you are looking for a job and hence I advise you to continue your higher education in management, commerce or in tourism field. If you need any guidance on your higher education in abroad do contact me at

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'How do I narrow down my career options when it comes to doing a master's degree?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.