One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 19 posts
How do I complete my studies abroad?
Dillon Ramlall Dillon Ramlall Member Join date: May, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I am a third year student studying homeopathy and wiould like to complete my studies abroad but i have not found a university that offers scholarships or bursaries to international students.

what do I do?

• May 29, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (19)

Andrea Angelo Andrea Angelo Expert Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1650 Trusted Advisor

Hi Dillon,

If you are intending a PhD you will need a Masters degree with a Thesis paper and few publications. 

You can find universities providing scholarships at Uniguru website. Scholarships are based on your previous academic performance. You also stand a chance for a scholarship after enrolling at a university, depending on your academic performance in the 1st term you may get a fee waiver or scholarship from the 2nd term onwards. The University admission team has their own eligibility criteria and a student has to fulfill the same

Do get in touch with us so that we can suggested you further steps and options. You can write to enquiries@hotcourses.co.in

Andrea Angelo | Hotcourses India Pvt Limited
Ashwin Sriram Ashwin Sriram Expert Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 50 Points: 720

Hi Dillion,

Please register in Uniguru's new site Hotcourses - http://www.hotcoursesabroad.com/india/

Here you can get free guidance on all your study abroad needs.

Ashwin,
Hotcourses India Team

Mohini Punj profile image Mohini Punj Member Join date: Nov, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 20

Hey everyone, I have worked in Infosys as a junior sales manager for 2 years and after which I joined Teach for India and taught under privileged students for 2 years.  I am planning to do my MBA from abroad and I am currently preparing for GMAT. I came across S P Jain School of global management’s ‘tri-city’ program quite a lot of times. Can someone tell me how beneficial is this sort of program going to be? Won’t studying in three different countries lead to be very inconvenient?? I was thinking of applying here but I wasn’t very sure and hence I thought this would be the right place to place my question.

Rajeev Bhatia profile image Rajeev Bhatia Member Join date: Nov, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 20

Hi, I am from the GMBA batch of 2013 of S P Jain School of global management. I found tri-city to be quite a fun program. In one year you will be taught in three most dynamic cities of the world, Dubai Singapore and Australia. These cities have working from all across the globes hence you will get to learn about different cultures. Also you would be fully familiar with Sheikh, Chinese and Australian business cultures which would help you in the long run. Also you get to experience the night lift of three different countries. What is better than that? ;) And talking about inconvenience, you won’t be facing that because you will have your entire batch travelling with you throughout the program.

Mohini Punj profile image Mohini Punj Member Join date: Nov, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 20

Thanks a lot for your reply. You have given me a lot better perspective.

Add a quick reply to 'How do I complete my studies abroad?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.