One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
How good are my chances to get admission for MS in US?
Anjana S Anjana S Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0
My gre score is 325. My cgpa is 9.5 out of 10. However I do not have too many projects or papers in my name. How bright are my chances of betting admitted into US universities for MS? How bright are my chances of getting a scholarship? I am interested in embedded systems. Which universities should I apply for?
  • January 09, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi. You have a good profile. You make a great chance of getting into MS in USA. You should work on your statement of purpose well, the way you project yourself in SOP matters. You can apply to these Universities; University of California, University of Illinois, California Institute of Technology, however the admission completely depends on the University's decision

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Purnima Barua profile image Purnima Barua Member Join date: May, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

hi, my cgpa is 6.7/10 uptil third year. i have many extracurricular activites and two conference paper with one publication. 

1) how much score shpuld i get to get a good university for ms in usa in chemical engineering with scholarships?

2) which all universities should i send my applicationto?

Add a quick reply to 'How good are my chances to get admission for MS in US?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.