One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
How I can get Australian student visa
Ziaul Jewel profile image Ziaul Jewel Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi I will complete my graduation by 2013. I want to go Australia for postgraduation. What is the procedure to get visa and how much it may cost?
  • May 09, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

You should  apply to DIAC for Australian student visa. A student visa for Australia is usually only valid for the duration of your course of study in Australia and will expire soon after the course finishes. The cost is AUD 530.00 (INR 28,100) approximately.
Any person who wants to pursue higher studies in Australia must obtain a Australian student visa under OSP. (Overseas Students program).

Australian Higher Education Student Visa Basic Requirements are -
To be eligible to apply for a Higher Education Student visa, applicants are required to:
•be enrolled in a registered higher education course;
•have adequate English language ability;
•have financial means to support themselves; and
•obtain overseas student health insurance cover for the duration of their stay in Australia. (OSHC)
You should pay your tuition fees before you submit your visa application to Australian High Commission and submit complete documents with your passport at the VFS nearest VFS office.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'How I can get Australian student visa'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.