One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 4 posts
How can I go abroad without taking up IELTS ?
Azharul Islam Azharul Islam Member Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

without IELTS can I go to abroad??? 

• August 20, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate

Replies (4)

Poonam Rani Poonam Rani Contributor Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 31 Points: 445 Trusted Advisor

Hi Azharul,

First of all this depoends for which country you are looking for ? Kindly specify the country and courses with your nationality and for more details you can registered on our website or send me your email ID and phone no. on . Moreover our services are absolutely free.

Poonam Rani | Hotcourses India Pvt. Ltd.
Ashwin Sriram Ashwin Sriram Expert Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 50 Points: 720

Hi Islam, 

There are select Unis abroad that will permit you to skip both IELTS and TOEFL and take their own in-house basic English test. These English tests are comparatively less difficult than the IELTS or TOEFL and they are used to determine your basic reading, writing and English comprehension skills. For example Raffles Design University, Singapore has this option. If you'd like to explore more such Universities and the courses available in various study destinations, register with us online at  

Hotcourses India (formerly Uniguru)

Amit Jain Amit Jain Contributor Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 23 Points: 285 Trusted Advisor

Hi Azhar!

Without IELTS, there are a few countries that you can look at. Countries like Singapore, some european countries do not require a student to appear for IELTS test. However, you may be asked to furnish that your education mode over the past three years were in English.

Amit Jain | Scholars Abroad Consulting Pvt Ltd
Ray Pp profile image Ray Pp Member Join date: Jun, 2016 Posts: 8 Points: 130

We offer our exclusive clients the ability to gain IELTS,TOEFL,ESOL AUTODESK certificates without taking the exams. The regions we cover are Asia ,UAE, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Jordan,Kuwait ,Australia ,Canada and Europe Purchase Real and Novelty Passports,id cards,Visas,Drivers License ,Counterfeits Email us at for details Are you trying to change your nationality ? do you need work papers ? do you want to travel ? do you need papers you cant have ?

Add a quick reply to 'How can I go abroad without taking up IELTS ?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.