One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
How is the Software Industry in Australia
Britto Britto profile image Britto Britto Member Join date: Jun, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hi, I am planning to pursue my masters in one of the universities in australia. I would like to know what is the scope once i have completed the course. Who are the IT giants in Australia?? what do they offer for students who finish masters in australia?? What is the average salary for a year to start with?? Does the college allow Interships?? would i be able do work as an RA or TA in universities?? I am investing a huge sum of money to study, how long would it take to get my paisa back??

• June 08, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Andrea Angelo Andrea Angelo Expert Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1650 Trusted Advisor

Hi Britto,

We will be able to answer your queries in more detail if you could get in touch with us.Please reach us at enquiries@hotcourses.co.in or call us on our Toll free number 1800 103 9634

Andrea Angelo | Hotcourses India Pvt Limited

Add a quick reply to 'How is the Software Industry in Australia'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.