One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
How is the Software Industry in Australia
Britto Britto profile image Britto Britto Member Join date: Jun, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hi, I am planning to pursue my masters in one of the universities in australia. I would like to know what is the scope once i have completed the course. Who are the IT giants in Australia?? what do they offer for students who finish masters in australia?? What is the average salary for a year to start with?? Does the college allow Interships?? would i be able do work as an RA or TA in universities?? I am investing a huge sum of money to study, how long would it take to get my paisa back??

• June 08, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Andrea Angelo Andrea Angelo Expert Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1650 Trusted Advisor

Hi Britto,

We will be able to answer your queries in more detail if you could get in touch with us.Please reach us at or call us on our Toll free number 1800 103 9634

Andrea Angelo | Hotcourses India Pvt Limited

Add a quick reply to 'How is the Software Industry in Australia'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.