One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
How much IELTS band score is needed for PG Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering ?
Raziuddin Khan Raziuddin Khan Member Join date: May, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 1
Regarding the above question, I have scored 5.5 overall band score in Ielts. Secondly I am very much interested in taking admission in the above course and want to know the details of it and how to apply as I have already passed Bachelor of Science in Fire & Safety from Gujarat University on regular basis.
  • May 22, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (2)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9310

Hi it really depends.. But most of the Universities may expect minimum of 6 bands..You can find the list of Universities offering fire and safety engineering here..

Milind Chimurkar Milind Chimurkar Member Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Well, are you ideally deciding to do fire engineering from abroad or you can even do from here. As there are a lot of best universities in india as well. One of the best and First Govt. Recognised Institute in India for Advance Courses in Fire Safety Engineering, Security Management is Indian Institute of Fire Engineering, Nagpur for more details you can even visit its site:

Add a quick reply to 'How much IELTS band score is needed for PG Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering ?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.