One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
how much is the expnditure for doing mtech in petroleum in australia for 2 years including living And travelling?
Prashant Kumar profile image Prashant Kumar Member Join date: Oct, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
Actually my parents are little uncertain about spending huge amount of money for my study. Will I be able to return their money . I mean how much is it easy to get job there if i score good in academics . And thankyou very much for your help.
  • October 04, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Sasidharan Nambiar Sasidharan Nambiar Expert Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 130 Points: 1935 Trusted Advisor

Good Afternoon.

Petrolium Engineering is a most sort after course outside India in Countries like Australia, U.K and Canada. You have very good options in Australia , expecially Western Australia. On completion you could get a job with a yearly salary of 50,000 Aus $. You could look at Universities like University of Western Australia at Perth among the top 5 in Australia. If you do well in your studies job is certain.

Part time jobs are available in this part of Australia.40 hrs of work a fortnight.

With best Wishes

Sasidharan Nambiar

Sasidharan Nambiar | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'how much is the expnditure for doing mtech in petroleum in australia for 2 years including living And travelling?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.