One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
What is the value of doing MBA from Malaysia
Ashish Gupta Ashish Gupta Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 13 Points: 20
Sir, I'm an engineering passout and i need to know, how much is the value of MBA from Malaysia? what are the job opportunities in Malaysia after completing MBA? Can we do job after completion of studies and how much we can work there?
  • May 07, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: Malaysia

Replies (3)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Ashish, i would recommend you to do MBA in Abroad after gaining some experience in the industry.. That will add a lot of value than the choice of country.. and of course, choosing a country also matters. I would say MBA in UK and Singapore should be the first preference than doing in Malaysia.

Ashish Gupta Ashish Gupta Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 13 Points: 20

thanks for the answers. But if i go for UK or Singapore i need to job difficulty there, as these country Visa Rules does permit us to work or rules are very hard. we have to come back after studies. but in malayisa we get 6 months after studies in which we can earn a job there. thats why i asked. Now what you suggest me.

Also Malaysian MBA degree is how much valuable in India?

Farzana Tumpa profile image Farzana Tumpa Contributor Join date: Dec, 2015 Posts: 6 Points: 190

You can find lists of universities on the web that show how well they rank internationally. Look at one or two of these lists to see how the Malaysian universities you're considering rank amongst others.

It will be great if you check It will perfect place to start your journey.  On this website, you can find information and follow universities from around the world, connect with students and get advice from the fellow community and Alumni.

I used Ivyties to get an overview about the overall structure of the course curriculum offered by the university and the place, which helped me a lot to decide whether I should proceed with the application or do more research .

Add a quick reply to 'What is the value of doing MBA from Malaysia'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.