One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
How much will it cost to study abroad ?
Heena Parveen Heena Parveen Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

currently i am doing 12th and i really want to pursue my further studies from USA.But my family is financially weak so, what do i do ?

• April 25, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Dr. Shakil Khan Dr. Shakil Khan Expert Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 64 Points: 1135 Trusted Advisor

Sorry to tell you but studying in USA is rather expensive. The cost varies wiith what you study and where you study. The 2-Year Community Colleges are generally much cheaper than a 4-Year university. After completing your 2-Year Associate Degree however. you can easily transfer to the 3rd year at a university.

Nevertheless - you are looking at anywhere between $25,000 to $40,000 per year, including tuition, books, housing & meals.

Studying in Canada is realtively cheaper - perhaps up to 50 per cent cheaper than the U.S,. The New Canadian laws also allow you to work while you study. That is not possible in USA.

Unfortunately getting a scholarship as a foreign student is difficult, unless you are an honors student.

Dr. Shakil Khan | Dominican International Institute

Add a quick reply to 'How much will it cost to study abroad ?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.