One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
How to advise your child "how to become a Psychiatrist"?
Alexander Lacheta profile image Alexander Lacheta Member Join date: Oct, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
My daughter wants to become a psychiatrist, can anybody tell me what university in Australia, Uk or elsewhere would be best? I also do not know if one has to study medicine first, or can directly from school go to uni in psychiatry. As my daughter is in tenth grade, is the choice of subjects important?
  • October 20, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Malaysia

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10660 Trusted Advisor

The guide of How to become a psychiatrist will be very useful to know about the key points involved in this course. 

You can check out the list of Universities and Colleges Offer Psychiatrist Courses in the USA, UK from the following links.

Psychiatrist courses in USA 

Psychiatrist courses in UK  .

You can also try for some best Universities to study Psychiatrist courses in Australia . There are wide options such as Masters, PG Certificate and Diploma in this course, so that you can choose your study level and apply to it. 

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'How to advise your child "how to become a Psychiatrist"?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.