One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
How to apply bachelor of Medical Radiology?
Zulkhairi Ainie profile image Zulkhairi Ainie Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi. I'm Ainie. Currently just done with my diploma course of Medical Imaging in local university. However how can I apply to continue my further studies in this course for bachelor. Can I have any link for the requirements. For Malaysia.
  • April 02, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Malaysia

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

There are universities offering Bachelors in Medical Imaging as well as Medical Radiology  courses at Malaysia.  There are many educational institutions which offer  Medicine and life science programs. IELTS and TOEFL scores are part of the entry requirements for students from other countries. In Malaysia, there are three intakes in a year. The fees is comparatively cheaper vis a vis UK and other expensive countries. There is an advantage of getting a twinning degree at many institutes and students can transfer their credits to another country where the institute has a campus.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'How to apply bachelor of Medical Radiology?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.