One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
how to apply for a postgraduate course or what steps to be taken
Logesh L profile image Logesh L Member Join date: Sep, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Give me a detailed opinion about applying in Victoria university in Australia

• September 15, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (2)

Jyoti Sharma Jyoti Sharma Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 96 Points: 1610

Hi Logesh,

Greetings from Hotcourses India.

Could you please send our CV at jyoti.sharma@hotcourses.co.in. This will help me to guide you keeping the course and background into consideration.

Thanks & Regards,

Hotcourses India

Anvee Shrivastava profile image Anvee Shrivastava Member Join date: Oct, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 15

plz give a detailed information about the curtin university in australia..and also guide me in knowing that after completion of the course called master of clinical physiotherapy will i be holding a degree of Msc in physiotherapy or master's degree in physiotherapy?and also some details about this course..i m eagerly waiting for ur reply...jus for you to know i have done my bachelor's in physiotherapy from bangalore completed in 2010 and i hold a working experience as a physiotherapist of 3 years...plz fwd the detail to my mail id is anveeshri@yahoo.com..thank you

Add a quick reply to 'how to apply for a postgraduate course or what steps to be taken'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.