One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
How to apply for M.S in Embedded Systems in UK?
Avinash Sajeevan Avinash Sajeevan Member Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I am doing my btech and will be pass out in may 2015. i would like to do MS in embedded systems. kindly help me by providing the best universities and procedure for applying.

Avinash

• January 05, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Aditi Jain Aditi Jain Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 49 Points: 745

Hi Avinash,

Greetings from Hotcourses!

MSc Embedded systems is majorly 1 year duration course in UK and the universities will be entirely dependent on your academics. The session will commence in Sep2015 and the applications have already started for the same. IELTS is the exam which you need to appear for to get through UK.

We will help you in the entire process of shortlisting the universities, applications, offer letters, accommodation, visa tec. You need to be in touchw ith us with all your academic documents.

In order to know your profile better and start the process, I will appreciate if you can send across your CV to me at aditi.jain@hotcourses.co.in or call at 011-49196901 so that we can proceed without any delays.

Look forwrad.

Thanks & Regards

Aditi Jain

Team Hotcourses India

Add a quick reply to 'How to apply for M.S in Embedded Systems in UK?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.