One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
How to apply for NUS
Sushil Kandavelu Sushil Kandavelu Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
I have secured 84% in my Engineering, also having 15 months experience from one of the reputed IT company. Am I eligible to get admission at NUS for MBA or MS. Please provide your suggestions for how do I stand for eligible and steps to go further.
  • August 30, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, you should have with minimum of two years' full-time work experience along with your bachelor’s degree.  And you should also take Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score and minimum TOEFL/IELTS score to get admission at the NUS.

You can apply online and submit the documents - Resume, attested copy of your degree scroll, attested copy of your transcripts

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'How to apply for NUS '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.