One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas educationEnroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countriesUse our interactive tools to discover the right course and Uni in which to studyGet FREE training from our experts to crack IELTS & TOEFL. Register now Call us free on 1 800 103 2581
My details to apply for scholarship,
1. Best Hardworking student in the year 2007.
2. Academic Excellence Award in High school level.
3. Leadership Award in the year 2010.
4. Sportsmanship and participant in 8th National Games, Bhutan.
5. Have good work experience award and recognition certificates
5. Youth Development Fund Scholarship from Royal Government of Bhutan, 2008.
6. Royal Government Scholarship to India, 2011.
7. Full Rattnamongol Scholarship to Thailand in 2012
6. Presently working as Tourism and Ticketing Manager and freelance guide etc, waiting to hear from you shortly.
Well you will need to do 4 years of Bachalors course after your 12th. I have no idea if you have done so. In case you have done this then you will have to do GMAT and TOEFL. With all this in hand you apply to a State University of your choice and also apply for Scholarship with the details you had mentioned about yourself.