One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
How to apply for scholarship to study in United States of America as being a International Student from Bhutan?
Mon Dhamala profile image Mon Dhamala Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
My details to apply for scholarship, 1. Best Hardworking student in the year 2007. 2. Academic Excellence Award in High school level. 3. Leadership Award in the year 2010. 4. Sportsmanship and participant in 8th National Games, Bhutan. 5. Have good work experience award and recognition certificates 5. Youth Development Fund Scholarship from Royal Government of Bhutan, 2008. 6. Royal Government Scholarship to India, 2011. 7. Full Rattnamongol Scholarship to Thailand in 2012 6. Presently working as Tourism and Ticketing Manager and freelance guide etc, waiting to hear from you shortly.
  • August 11, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Sasidharan Nambiar Sasidharan Nambiar Expert Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 130 Points: 1935 Trusted Advisor

Good Afternoon.

Well you will need to do 4 years of Bachalors course after your 12th. I have no idea if you have done so. In case you have done this then you will have to do GMAT and TOEFL. With all this in hand you apply to a State University of your choice and also apply for Scholarship with the details you had mentioned about yourself.  

Sasidharan Nambiar | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'How to apply for scholarship to study in United States of America as being a International Student from Bhutan?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.