One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
How to apply for the course?
Karma Zangmo profile image Karma Zangmo Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I want to apply for course "Advanced Diploma in applied Business and Information Technology". There is no option on how to apply for Australia. Please advise me. Thank you.
  • May 09, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hi,

What is your qualification? 

You need to take IELTS (Academic) and score 6.0 bands (overall) for Advance Diploma in applied Business and Information Techonology. Find universities which offer this program and send application along with application fee, if mentioned on the application. Email scanned documents of your mark sheet, degree certificate, letter of recommendation, passport copy, affidavit and bank letter along with your statement of purpose to unversity id mentioned in the application form.

Correspond with the University for Admission Status and when admitted you need to pay tuition deposit and start your student visa process for Australia. All the best!

Regards,

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'How to apply for the course?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.