One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 4 posts
How to apply Universities ?
Samina Arjumand profile image Samina Arjumand Member Join date: Apr, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
How to apply for universities
  • April 28, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (4)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Samina, You can apply to the Universities through Uniguru's apply online service called 'Uniform'. 

Henry Biliyati Henry Biliyati Member Join date: Apr, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 10

I feel uniguru is a genuine social group and as I greatly need help, it is my sincere hope that I will get it through uniguru.  I have a place in a university but I can not get a scholarship. I failed to go this 2013  because of lack of fees and I have been given a second change for 2014. Would the well wishers please assist. I have an International diploma in visual communication and I would like to continue my studies with a Bachelor's Degree in media and Communication or Mass communication or International Relations,

Akbar Ali Surani profile image Akbar Ali Surani Member Join date: Nov, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 10

But from uniguru, we can't apply to some particular universities. can u plz help?

I want to apply to some selected universities like Univ. of Nottingham and Waterloo but am unable to apply it from here.

Annie Smith profile image Annie Smith Member Join date: Jun, 2015 Posts: 4 Points: 40

Below points must be clear from your side:-

Find a course. You can use the course search to find the right course for you. ...

Undergraduate students. You will need to submit your undergraduate application via UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admissions Service). ...

Check you are eligible for a UK student visa.

Thanks,

Stunited

Add a quick reply to 'How to apply Universities ?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.