One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
How to apply USA visa with out GRE exam as i am a science student
Dilip Jaidi profile image Dilip Jaidi Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi,i completed recently(2013 april ) my B-pharmacy. I am looking to do masters in heath management sciences with out GRE exam.I already started my i20(admission) process.As i am science student is their any possibility to attend USA visa interview with out GRE.
  • November 22, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Dear Dilip,

Yes, you can apply for USA visa without GRE provided you receive admission. You need to prove why you have selected particular university, why you have not taken your GRE, why USA?

There are other visa questions that are important but the above 3 questions will help visa officer to understand whether you are genuine student or potential immigrant.

Best regards,

Richard Lasrado, Education Abroad Counselling Centre, Mumbai, India

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre
Baji Syed Baji Syed Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 10

hi sir i want do ms in usa which test have to prepare plese tell me

Add a quick reply to 'How to apply USA visa with out GRE exam as i am a science student'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.