One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
how to apply
Gyebi-Kwarteng Ralph profile image Gyebi-Kwarteng Ralph Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I want to know how to apply for scholarship as a foreign student if am having a diploma in health information from a collage in Ghana. I want for Australia.
  • March 27, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Scholarships are available for international students however,  most are offered for postgraduate study. It covers various educational sectors, including vocational education and training, student exchanges, undergraduate, postgraduate study and research. The majority of international students in Australia are full-fee paying students,  and are not awarded scholarships.
But applying for a scholarship in Australia can be a tricky process. And scholarship applications are somewhat similar to your standard college application. You have to put time, energy, and research into locating and applying for college scholarships, but the payoff of receiving scholarship funds heavily outweighs the time and energy in applying for them.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'how to apply'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.