One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
How to study undegraduate engineering course in USA?
Brijesh Roy profile image Brijesh Roy Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am boy from India going to appear for final exam of high school.Can you please suggest me a list of exams & all other activities which I have to undertake to get admission in any of the reputed US engineering college.I have inquired various places but it was confusing,can you please suggest me clear & correct steps. Thank you
  • January 09, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10660 Trusted Advisor

Hi, you will have to select your course first. You have to look up for universities that are offer your course and check if you are eligible to apply. The eligibility would be based on your score, SAT (Admission test for UG), Statement of purpose, Letters of recommendation etc., some universities look for extra-curricular activities as well. Once you have shortlisted the university you can prepare your documents and apply online.

We also help you with admission process at no cost. You can select apply to a course tab and apply online to your desired course, one of our counselors will contact you and help you with the process. 

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'How to study undegraduate engineering course in USA?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.