One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
How to appy for scholarship?
Krishna Shrestha Krishna Shrestha Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I saw scholarship scheme. However, I didn't see how to apply for it. I will be happy to know about it. Sincerely, Krishna.
  • March 16, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (2)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi Krishna, Scholarships procedures vary with each university and so need to go in to the web page of each University and need to fulfill the documents. If you find the procedure confusing, please go meet a reputed Education counsellor or walk in to the nearest country embassy or send an email to the University directly to seek clarifications. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi Krishna,

Please visit  Uniguru Scholarship Page for more information  on scholarships available for the international students.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'How to appy for scholarship?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.