One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
How to avail scholarship for Toefl Score in the US?
Abhinaya Sankar profile image Abhinaya Sankar Member Join date: Aug, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Can anyone please provide information on how to apply for scholarship based on the Toefl scores.

I gave my Toefl iBT exam recently and got a score of 109. Have started preparing for the application process to several universities in the US. I have quite a good academic record with a Bachelor Degree in ECE. Require more details regarding the scholarships for my Toefl score and also if it will be disbursed for the 1st semester of my PG course or is it available only after my performance in the 1st semester.

Thanks in Advance !

• August 28, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Priya G Priya G Expert Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 64 Points: 880

Hi Abhinaya,

You can get details about TOEFL scholarship here-

I would advise you to look into universities which offers scholarship for international students if you looking for funding cause TOEFl scholarship is quite competitive.

You can reach us if you are looking for assistance for univeristy admission process and funding. Please write to

Add a quick reply to 'How to avail scholarship for Toefl Score in the US?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.