One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
How to become a licenced pharmacist in USA
Sandy F Sandy F Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
I have done my Bachelors of Pharmacy from JIPS, Kakatiya University and finished my MSc.Pharmacology from Glasgow Caledonian University, Scotland, UK. I do know that rules for Pharmacists have changed long back. But , When I spoke to FPGEE Exam Office, I may have chances to evaluate my graduate studies and know my eligibility for appearing for FPGEE exam. I would like to know If I am eligible to become a licensed pharmacist in USA. I would like to know whether I am eligible to write FPGEE Exam with my studies. Kindly let me know, I look forward to hear from you.
  • November 07, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi,

International graduates qualify for licensure in some U.S. States and territories. Candidates must apply for certification from the Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Examination Committee (FPGEC). Once certified, they must pass the Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination (FPGEE), Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) exam, and Test of Spoken English (TSE) exam. You must pass all of the exams required by the licensing jurisdiction.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to ' How to become a licenced pharmacist in USA'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.