One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Can I do MBA in USA without work experience? Or suggest any other courses.
Vipin Chauhan profile image Vipin Chauhan Member Join date: Aug, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I will be a graduate in few months with 70% marks from Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana, Ambala, Haryana, India. I want to study further in America so i need to choose a post graduation course. I was willing to pursue M.B.A. but I got to know that for M.B.A., one must have work experience. So Which are the other courses I am eligible for? My discipline in B.Tech is Electronics And Communication.
  • August 11, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Vipin, Not every university require experience to get admission for MBA, However you should have high GMAT scores (>720) and high GPAs (>3.75). You should also have a solid reason for going to business school directly from undergraduate studies; have some professional experience like internships or a family business.

But, you should able to show extensive leadership experience in college. If you believe you fit that mold, then you should consider applying. If not, you might want to consider working for a couple of years first.

Add a quick reply to 'Can I do MBA in USA without work experience? Or suggest any other courses.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.