One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
How to choose my studying field/college in settling my career?
Kundan Sharma Kundan Sharma Member Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello dear sirAm kundan sharma has done bachelors in ayurvedic medicine and surgery in april 2012 from punjab india and now planning to study in sacramento by september/october of this year . Kindly guide me to choose my studing field/college in settling my career (to the best) here in usa either continuing in my field or else way .Waiting for your valueable response .Thanking you in advance .Kundan sharma
  • February 03, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Kundan, California College of Ayurveda is the longest running, State-approved college in California providing courses in Ayurveda. Also, here is the list of American universities and colleges offering courses in Ayurveda.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'How to choose my studying field/college in settling my career?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.