One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
How to find the deadlines for applying to computer science MS course in us
Tumuluri V Datta Vamshi profile image Tumuluri V Datta Vamshi Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 4 Points: 10

i want to pursue ms in computer science from a us university,how can i find the deadlines for the spring season for us universities?

• June 10, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Andrea Angelo Andrea Angelo Expert Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1650 Trusted Advisor

Hi,

For spring intake, deadlines will be on August to October to submit your application prior to your course start date. You will need to take up an IELTS/TOEFL test and get a good GRE score for admission. You can find university and course details on Uniguru website which is now Hotcourses India

Good Luck!!

Do get in touch with us so that we can suggested you further steps and options. You can write to enquiries@hotcourses.co.in

Andrea Angelo | Hotcourses India Pvt Limited

Add a quick reply to 'How to find the deadlines for applying to computer science MS course in us '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.