One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
How to get a scholarship in electrical engineering in U.S.A as a indian student?
Mohamed Sikandar Mohamed Sikandar Member Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I am a Indian student want to study masters in electrical engineering in U.S.A. help me out to know the scholarship in U.S.A. I am a Indian student..

• February 15, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Subhashini Vithyapathy Subhashini Vithyapathy Expert Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 75 Points: 1185

The scholarship depends upon your previous academic result and also after entering the university, depending on your academic performance in the 1st term you will get the fee waiver or scholarship from the 2nd term onwards. The University admission team will have their own eligibility criteria and the student has to fulfill it, then you shall be eligible for the same.

Scholarship is based on funding available with the university and its better if during pre-application research you try to find about scholarship from universities. You can find the scholarship options available in USA universities at Uniguru and also you can download the e-book on Scholarship for Indian Students.

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello Sikandar,

You have not mentioned your profile as USA Universities offers scholarship on merit basis. It is important that you have a good GRE score including AWA score for scholarship along with your good academics. You could also check on UNIGURU for scholarships. There are trust in India which offer scholarships for studies abroad. You will find such trust name if you Google it. All the best!

Richard Lasrado

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'How to get a scholarship in electrical engineering in U.S.A as a indian student?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.