One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
How to get admission for MCA in canada
Raj C profile image Raj C Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 4 Points: 0
Hello Sir/ Madam, I have complete my BCA and now want to go for Master (MCA) in Canada in Toronto. I want to know that is there any university which provide admission on 12 3. As I read on website that it required 12 4 in Canada. If such kind of university is in other area then it will accepted. And if 12 3 is not accepted then how I have to apply is I have to go for one year course and after completion of it I get entry in 2nd year of master? If so then please inform me such university and course suitable to me. I have one another question is that if I go for one year course then for further master I have to apply for extension or all of this includes in my application?
  • September 24, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Following is list of universities that offer Masters of Science (MSc) in Computer Science in Canada. You can check with the universities individually. You are required to take IELTS/TOEFL exam and many high class Universities may ask for GRE.

University of Waterloo

University of Victoria

Concordia University

University of Saskatchewan

Algoma University

Acadia University

Bishop's University

The University of Winnipeg

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'How to get admission for MCA in canada'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.