One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
How to get admission in Master of nursing in USA?
Deepak Patel profile image Deepak Patel Member Join date: Oct, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
HI I have done bachelor in Nursing in india. Now i want to pursue master in Nursing in USA. can you help me out ? Is it worth to do that in USA? if it is good, which one is good University with low tuition fees? Thanks
  • October 18, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Sasidharan Nambiar Sasidharan Nambiar Expert Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 130 Points: 1935 Trusted Advisor

Good morning.

Well it is worth doing Masters in  USA. In the first place you need to get atleast 90 + in TOEFL or IELTS of  7. You should gave above 70% in your Bachalors.GRE of 314 +. Also hope you have the financials as the course fee will be around 20,000 $ per year.

You could look at U.K or Australia also for your Masters. U.K is 1 year only and will cost about Rs. 9 lakhs. No GRE is required. After the course you could get registered with the Nursing Council of U.K with a 7 in IELTS.

With Best Wishes

Sasidharan Nambiar

Sasidharan Nambiar | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'How to get admission in Master of nursing in USA?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.