One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
How to get admission in NUS from India?
Vipin Chamaria profile image Vipin Chamaria Member Join date: Dec, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Im a student about to pass my 11th grade and im interested in studying at NUS. I want to know what preparations or exams do i need to give to get an admission at NUS for B.E. in mechanical engineering.
  • December 24, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, NUS is one of the Top 25 Universities in the world and require exceptionally good marks to get through. You need to score in the range of about 97 plus percentage to stand a chance. Though SAT is not mandatory for most courses, students with SAT are always given extra weightage. A good SAT score of 2200 and above will help. 

Since you are in your 11th standard, you still have lots of time and you can work on your academics and SAT. The applications normally open an year in advance and so you can plan to put your applications early. 

Wish you all the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'How to get admission in NUS from India?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.