1 800 103 2581
I would like to study in USA. Can someone help me pls?
- April 06, 2015
- Preferred qualification: Postgraduate
Yes we would be happy to help you however I need to know your profile, your intended program , Test scores if taken any?
Please email me your detailed information on email@example.com
I also want to go for higher studies in the top university in US. Pls suggest me some top universities in US.
i want to do MS in USA ,i need guidens for my higher studies can any one help me
Well for studying in US or anywhere abroad you need to first apply to various colleges as per your course selection.
The study abroad application will look almost like a regular college application. More than likely, it will consist of the following: A personal statement, letters of recommendation, possible course selections, health clearance forms and a general information form.
You may be asked to provide some supporting documentation as part of your application. Once again, requirements vary depending on the country and university, but international students are often asked to provide the following:
- Passport photos for identification
- A statement of purpose
- Academic references/ letters of recommendation
- Certificate and transcripts of your secondary education
- Proof of English-language proficiency (e.g. a TOEFL/IELTS certificate, for schools in English-speaking countries), or other language test
- Admissions test results (e.g. GMAT/GRE results, for graduate programs)
Hope this helps!