One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 4 posts
How to get an admission at a university in the US?
Steve Hawk profile image Steve Hawk Member Join date: Apr, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I would like to study in USA. Can someone help me pls?

• April 06, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (4)

Priya G Priya G Expert Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 64 Points: 880

Hi Steve

Yes we would be happy to help you however I need to know your profile, your intended program , Test scores if taken any?

Please email me your detailed information on priyanka.g@hotcourses.co.in

Thanks!

Ruby Kaur profile image Ruby Kaur Contributor Join date: May, 2015 Posts: 7 Points: 135

Hi.

I also want to go for higher studies in the top university in US. Pls suggest me some top universities in US.

With regards,

Meenu Arora.

Manikandan Abiraman profile image Manikandan Abiraman Member Join date: May, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 26

i want to do MS in USA ,i need guidens for my higher studies can any one help me

Monica Lobo profile image Monica Lobo Member Join date: Oct, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 11

Well for studying in US or anywhere abroad you need to first apply to various colleges as per your course selection. 

The study abroad application will look almost like a regular college application. More than likely, it will consist of the following: A personal statement, letters of recommendation, possible course selections, health clearance forms and a general information form.

You may be asked to provide some supporting documentation as part of your application. Once again, requirements vary depending on the country and university, but international students are often asked to provide the following:

• Passport photos for identification
  • A statement of purpose
  • CV/résumé
  • Academic references/ letters of recommendation
  • Certificate and transcripts of your secondary education
  • Proof of English-language proficiency (e.g. a TOEFL/IELTS certificate, for schools in English-speaking countries), or other language test
  • Admissions test results (e.g. GMAT/GRE results, for graduate programs)

Hope this helps!

Add a quick reply to 'How to get an admission at a university in the US?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.