One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
How to get admission?
Theophilus Okrolor profile image Theophilus Okrolor Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
How can I study Medicine in the USA?
  • March 14, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

If you wish to pursue your major in Medicine at UG level (BS degree) after your 12th grade than you need to prepare for SAT I exams and TOEFL for USA. Few top USA universities may demand SAT II (Subject test). You have not mentioned any details about the level at which you wish to join and choice of USA universities. The other application checklist are Statement of Purpose (SOP), Signed and sealed Two or Three Letter of Recommendation on school/college letter head with stamp of school/college and signature of recommender needed (Online recommendation is possible in select few USA universities), Signed and sealed Transcript of 9th, 10th, 11th grade and if available than 12th grade, Financial documents of your sponsor, Passport copy, etc need to be sent before the application deadline. Merit based Scholarship is available at UG level.

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'How to get admission?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.