One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 posts
How to get an admission into a good university in Singapore ?
Amit Dubey Amit Dubey Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 3 Points: 20
I have a work experience of over 1 year.I want to borrow an education loan for my higher studies in Singapore so I am worried about my ROI? Scope of part time jobs for students over there? Scholarships and financial aid offere for students?
  • March 25, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (5)

Mariappan Vasikaraj profile image Mariappan Vasikaraj Contributor Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 18 Points: 247
Singapore is one of the top education destination, Doing a part time job is illegal in Singapore,to help you further kindly let me know your educational background so that i ca guide you accordingly,
I am a b.tech in biotechnology from dr dy patil university pune 2011 batch. have a certification on software testing and a 10 months of work experience as operations executive. want to persue a management studies in singapore.? i also want to know the job prospects after studies over there?
Mariappan Vasikaraj profile image Mariappan Vasikaraj Contributor Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 18 Points: 247
There are 7,000 MNCs located in Singapore, where students can acquire work experience in a wide spectrum of businesses and services,The state is also a hub of global finance and technology, and home to droves of Indian managers, accountants and entrepreneurs who were once students of Singapore’s well known private and state educational institutions
but is it possible to get an admission through ielts in a good university or college such as NTU.?
You need to have a good Bachelor degree. For applicants whose medium of instruction at tertiary level is non-English, a TOEFL score is required. Please check the websites of respective programmes for the specific admission requirements. http://admissions.ntu.edu.sg/graduate/coursework/HowDoIApply/Pages/HowtoApply.aspx Kindly check with the link you can get more informations

Add a quick reply to 'How to get an admission into a good university in Singapore ?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.