One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
How to get an admission into MBA abroad through scholarships?
Rohit Mohanty profile image Rohit Mohanty Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I want to study MBA abroad. So what should I do?
  • March 14, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Rohit, you have 170 scholarships from 35 awarding bodies to study MBA abroad... You can apply to those scholarships here...

Biruda Virkud Biruda Virkud Contributor Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 23 Points: 315
Dear Rohit Scholarship for intnl students is merit based - depends on your ACADS, GMAT SCORES + your profile in terms of work exp and leadership Most universities need 3 yrs work exp before u can qualify for a MBA So gainiing some full time related work exp would help , you could also take the IELTS test along with GMAT to improve your chances for admission Without work exp , you can consider applying to MSc in Mgmt Hope that helps All the best

Add a quick reply to 'How to get an admission into MBA abroad through scholarships?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.