One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
How to get disability scholarships?
Madhusudhan A K profile image Madhusudhan A K Member Join date: Jul, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello Sir. I got admission at Northeastern University for MS degree in Telecommunication & System Management beginning in Fall2012. I got no scholarship and I am looking forward other source of scholarships. I am having Hearing disability and use hearing aids to communicate others. I really wanted to know the sources offering disability scholarships which will be useful for me to minimize the extra costs in spending hearing equipments as well as studies. I got in touch with the university for the same but no response from them. Please advise me on this. Thanks
  • July 24, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Sasidharan Nambiar Sasidharan Nambiar Expert Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 130 Points: 1935 Trusted Advisor

Good Afternoon.

Schoraships are based on your % in U.G and a good GRE score . In the case of Disability Scholarship this is usually given to local Americans and exceptionaly talented overseas students. I hope this answers your question.

Sasidharan Nambiar | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'How to get disability scholarships?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.