One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
How to get job acceptance letters from USA, provide some information on procedures. I am a fresher looking for electrical engineering jobs.
Samala Venkatesh Samala Venkatesh Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 11 Points: 0
I want to know about the companies offering jobs in USA. I am in India now and want to work in foreign countries. How to get acceptance of job from here. I am looking for electrical engineer position currently. I am fresher. Please list me out at least possible information available from your personal experiences.
  • July 11, 2012

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, It is very unlikely to get job offers from a US firm for Engineering Freshers from India. The best way to find a job in USA is to take  do a MS program and then seek your fortune. Else you can work in India for a while in a Core Electrical Engineering department for about 5 to 6 years and then seek employment in a good firm in Middle East or Singapore where  plenty of US firms have operations . 

Wish you all the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'How to get job acceptance letters from USA'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.