One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
How to manage between the deadlines of various universities?
Sapnil Mohanty Sapnil Mohanty Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am an IB student studying in India and I am planning to apply for universities in Singapore, USA and Canada. For universities in USA the date by which we have to tell our decision is May 1 whereas in singapore NTU releases offer only after the actual IB results release. If I wish to join NTU or NUS and at the same time do not wish to miss my opportunities for US and Canda, then what should I do? How can I manage between the dates for various countries.
  • January 05, 2013

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Sapnil, All regions have intake segregations as spring, summer, autumn and fall. While applying to institutes around the globe, check whether the line of subject and your desired qualification is available during that specific intake. The spring intake should have closed now. You can apply for summer and autumn intake in Universities of your choice.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'How to manage between the deadlines of various universities?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.