One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
How to qualify for Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy
Leonie Bristow profile image Leonie Bristow Member Join date: Jul, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Please tell me what I subjects I need to enter the Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy program for both Ordinary Level and Advanced Level GCSE.
  • July 16, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Malaysia

Replies (1)

Masud Hasan Masud Hasan Contributor Join date: Jul, 2012 Posts: 19 Points: 235 Trusted Advisor

Dear

Greetings from the Global Education Service!!

Entry requirement for international students

BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy- INTI International University, Malaysia

60% average (or GPA of 3.5) at 1st division pass, 2 A Levels at Grade E, successful completion of 12th Grade to include minimum 5 academic subjects at ‘75/100’.

Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Hons)- Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (Utar)

Must have SPM/ SPMV English Language as Grade C, They should have a International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Score of Grade 6.0, Test of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL) Score of 550, English 1119 / O-Level as C6, UEC Bahasa Inggeris as Grade B and Malaysian University English Test (MUET) should be Band 4.

Also many other options, you can find on uniguru.co.in.

Masud Hasan | Global Education Service

Add a quick reply to 'How to qualify for Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.