One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
How to short list good Universities for MS in Mechanical Engineering for Fall 2014 intake?
Prashant Gargh profile image Prashant Gargh Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 15
Kindly provide me the process for shortlisting the universities according to my profile as i have scored 67.9% in my Undergraduate B.Tech(Mechanical) My GRE score is 289(142- Verbal; 156-quant); 2.5 AWA. My toefl score is 80(R-17,L-14,S-23,W-26) Do i need to retake the test? I want to study in good Universities please suggest me what to do now?
  • December 10, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Prashant Gargh profile image Prashant Gargh Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 15

my gre score is 298 i.e. 142 verbal and 156 quant.

Nikhil Chaudhari profile image Nikhil Chaudhari Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 11

It depends on the universities you are looking to apply.Try to meet the requirements of universities. if you are aiming for tier 1 universities then retake GRE and toefl too.

Add a quick reply to 'How to short list good Universities for MS in Mechanical Engineering for Fall 2014 intake?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.