One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
How to start my life in Singapore after graduating ( from india?
Arnab Das Arnab Das Member Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

my name is Arnab and i just completed my graduaton from kolkata,india.. i want to study and set my life in singapore. i have 60% marks in graduation... i have no idea about any abroad study plan. so please help me by giving me information about it and help me step by step.

• July 01, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (3)

Andrea Angelo Andrea Angelo Expert Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1650 Trusted Advisor

Hi Arnab,

You can find options of programs, details of requirements and apply online on Uniguru:

You can apply for an MBA, business management programs, international business, finance etc.

Good Luck!!

Do get in touch with us so that we can suggested you further steps and options. You can write to

Andrea Angelo | Hotcourses India Pvt Limited
Ashwin Sriram Ashwin Sriram Expert Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 50 Points: 720

Hi Arnab,

We can help you get complete information on what it's like to study in Singapore. We can help you find a course and Uni in Singapore you can apply to. We'll also tell you the pros and cons of studying in Singapore and help you explore other study destinations incase you want to explore that as well. Our site Uniguru is soon to become Hotcourses India and the new site will be up shortly. In the site, we have search tools to help you find the right courses and Unis you can apply to based on your specific scores. Your UG college grades are sufficient enough to apply to some Unis in Singapore. Keep watching the Uniguru homepage space to know how you can access Hotcourses India. If you are keen to start your course hunt right away then give us a call on this toll-free number -  1-800-103-9634. Our counsellors could help you explore your options in Singapore right away. If you are living in Chennai or Delhi, you can also drop by our office to know more about your options. Cheers.

Ashwin Sriram,

Team Hotcourses India

Rajeev Kumar profile image Rajeev Kumar Member Join date: Jun, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

My name is rajeev  kumar and I just complete b com graduation 62.4% from bihar india,I want to job in singapore I have no idea plz help what I do

Add a quick reply to 'How to start my life in Singapore after graduating ( from india?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.