One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
how to study with scholarship in NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
Viswa Sakshi profile image Viswa Sakshi Member Join date: Nov, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
My son is studying XII std under CBSE mode in INDIA. we seek admission in NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, with scholarship, how much percentage should he secure and any entrance or talent exam should he clear, please explain us the detailed the procedures to get admission in this university
  • November 03, 2012

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, NUS has only one admission intake and the next year application is just. Last year's statistics says most students who got admissions are students with more than 95% in CBSE and 98% plus in State Boards. There is no general entrance exams to secure admissions. If you are selected, then in general, the University offers a Scholarship from MOE ( Ministry of education) to the students which can go up to 80% of the course fees. 

NUS and NTU students are also allowed to work part time in Singapore up to 20 hours per week. I would suggest you to go in to NUS website and find out the documents required for putting an online application. log on to www.nus.edu.sg for more information. 

All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'how to study with scholarship in NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.