One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
How can I take admission in law colleges of USA ?
Abhishek Goel Abhishek Goel Member Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
sir i want to take admission in law colleges of USA after my 12th standard so how can i take admission in law college usa
  • February 16, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Guhan S Guhan S Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 41 Points: 630

Hi Abhishek, to take up admission in a law school, you have to clear the Law School Admission Test (LSAT) and if the scores obtained is less in regards to the English language you can take up TOEFL. If you are graduating with a CBSE, you need to have a minimum of 65% and 75% for stateboard.

Check out the list of American law schools  please download the prospectus for more information and also you can apply directly to the instituion online.

Arunodaya Kumar profile image Arunodaya Kumar Member Join date: Oct, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

iam 40 years, working for one of the indian state government , iam LLB graduated now i want to continue with further studies in american colleges.. am i eligible.

Add a quick reply to 'How can I take admission in law colleges of USA ?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.