1 800 103 2581
- January 10, 2013
- Preferred study destination: United States
You can transfer from your current institution to a college in the USA through a student transfer program. It is very common to move to a university in the US post your first year. However when it comes to transfer of credit, it may vary from institution to institution so it depends on the college you choose to transfer to.
Here are some of the criteria that universities generally require students to meet:
• The College you’re studying in must be recognized by the Ministry of Education or the AICTE
• The courses offered at the college you’re studying in must be similar in structure to the college you’re applying to.
The general procedure for a student transfer:
• Students are required to submit all academic records.
• Students must provide information on the total units required for the degree transfer.