One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
how will i get scholarship or student loan for MBA in 2013 ?
Fame Ashani profile image Fame Ashani Member Join date: Dec, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
i want to take addmition in any university and for that i need some scholarship or student loan or some financial support. .
  • December 17, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

A scholarship and and a student loan are two different things. Firstly, you need to take a GMAT test and an English proficiency test and secure marks that match the requirements of the institutions that you have short-listed.

Once you are done with these tests and apply to an institution of your choice, on receiving the unconditional offer letter approach banks and secure a student loan. The loan amount will be transferred to the academic institution once you enrol there.

Scholarships vary from institution to institution and you should contact the institution and the respective Department or School of Business/Management for more information. 

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'how will i get scholarship or student loan for MBA in 2013 ?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.