One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I already have aquired a Diploma in Metallurgy now I wanted to know how i can pursue a degree and the duration since i have got a diploma already
Wency Mukuka Wency Mukuka Member Join date: Nov, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
im mukuka wency. i already have aquired a diploma in metallurgy now i wanted to know how i can pursue a degree and the duration since i have got a diploma already
  • November 07, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi,

Please check the link for the list of Unversities in Australia that provide UG/PG courses in Metallurgy. The requirements are institution specific. Please contact the institutions from the list. The basic requirements are clearing Test of English as a Foreign Language, Test of Spoken English, Medical Certificate (including HIV/AIDS Test) from a renowned Medical Practitioner and average percentage in your school and diploma. The duration of the courses will vary from 3 to 5 years.

All the Best

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'I already have aquired a Diploma in Metallurgy now I wanted to know how i can pursue a degree and the duration since i have got a diploma already'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.